[access-uk] Re: THE TRAINLINE.COM

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:37:06 +0100

Ah! Richard! I've discovered the Trainline website has changed a bit in
some way, least it feels like that to me.  I can't speak for the radio
buttons to check for purchasing tickets, but I know that the way you
enter text in the order you enter it is a bit different from the way I
used to.  It's a pity as this site is very useful and one I use almost
daily.

For example, if you type in your from and to fields, you tab and come up
against problems in the way JAWS announces the remainder of the boxes.
But if you leave the from and to boxes empty until you have chosen your
hours and minutes, then go back to enter your start and destinations, it
seems to work better.  I've tried this using JAWS 8, 9 and 10.

Perhaps not much help, but I think they have changed this site in the
last few days as it's definitely different now.

Jackie Cairns

Braille Support Adviser

Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sight and Sound Technology Ltd