[access-uk] Re: THE RNIB BRAILLE-TALKING WATCH for Brian

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:00:52 -0000

Brian

I too have just ordered another watch and like you I think that the prices
for anything remotely decent is absolutely outrageous.  I ended up spending
nearly £50 on a fairly girly looking watch.  I don't liked the talking ones
so always opt for a Braille one.

Debbie

you can contact me on:
email:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx