[access-uk] THE RNIB BRAILLE-TALKING WATCH

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:26:17 -0000

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has one of these and has yet discovered whether the watch has one or two batteries. (I am interested to know if the mechanism for the hands is controlled by a separate battery from the speech.)

Any help would be most welcome.

I know the instructions say "battery" but the hands on my watch are not going round, whilst the speech is fine.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx