[access-uk] THAT MISSING BASKET AT TESCO . . ..

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:59:14 +0100

Hi all,

I recall some discussion about having two baskets on the Tesco shop and how one went missing . . ..

Can anyone tell me about this?

I vaguely remember noticing two baskets just once and just went on filling up my basket . . . and forgot it.

I then checked out and realised at least one item wasn't on there that I knew I'd put into the basket - so now I'm wondering again if I missed a basket. If I did, I can no longer find it on the site.

Any help would be welcome.  Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx