[access-uk] Re: THANKS TO ALL!

  • From: "blindo" <blindo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:07:56 +0100

Carol my dear
I'm sorry to have to tell you but NTL have a major upgrade planned for next
weekend. Their servers will be in what they call Static Service from 8.30 on
Saturday morning until Wednesday 1st September.
This means you can send and receive mail and surf the net, but won't be able
to make any settings alterations.
This is the same as they announced back at Easter and you know what problems
we all got then?
Rich