[access-uk] Re: TEXTING WITH TALKS

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:04:11 +0100

How does one turn off this feature. I have no particular interest in texting per se, But I was trying to enter some contact details into my 6600 but when I press the number 2 twice for the letter b, it keeps coming up as the letter c.----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Paton" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>