[access-uk] Re: TESCO ONLINE BANKING PROBLEM

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:15:49 +0100

I believe that the sad fact is that it will only be the adverse publicity
which results from a successful Equality Act case (such as the Wallmart
judgment in the States) which will make large organisations take Disability
discrimination matters more seriously.  We need someone - or an organisation
- with a pocket deep enough to fund the action.  any takers?
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593