[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "Kirsty" <singing-cindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:50:39 +0100

Hi Steve,

you've saved me a job there because I was going to write something along
those lines - thanks - works with Jaws as well - the other thing to mention
is that you can book your delivery slot at any time during the shop, as long
as you check it out within two hours - whereas on the access site you can
only do it at the end..

Kirsty.