[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:02:23 -0000

Carol,

An easier way is when you have selected your goods on the main Tesco site
and put them in your shopping basket, is to open up the Tesco access site
and finish it off from there, I.E. go to check out your order.  The form is
easier to use. However, when you open up the access site, you have to log in
and you can check your shopping basket and then proceed to check out your
order.

HTH
Jim.