[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:26:05 +0100

Hi,

It is difficult to select the delivery slot and takes too long.  You have a
time slot written like 10:00-12:00 then underneath several links which are
£4.99 or whatever.  You have to enter on one of those links to book the
slot, and you don't know which day you have chosen until after.  After you
enter on one of those links a page comes saying which date you've booked,
then if it's not the one you want you can enter on it and try again.

Catherine

** vacation ## d