[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:30:02 +0100

If there are special offers that are available on the main site and not on the
access site then this could constitute discrimination.  I can't imagine that
Tesco would leave themselves open to this.  However, although it is only
anecdotal so far, it seems that they have.  If anyone has any concrete evidence
of this they could contact trading standards.  However, this might have one of
two consequences: On one hand they might sort out the access site so that it
has the same offers as the main site or, as I feel is more likely, they would
close the access site.
Barry H