[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:20:07 +0100

Aha, come on!  I think many contributions have been very useful in terms
of what works and what does not.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me in this.

OK, so it may be drawing to a natural end anyway and, if not, I'm sure
one of our moderators will put a foot down!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx