[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:52:50 +0100

 Yeah, come on mister moderator, wake up! We've flogged the on line grocery
shopping topic to death now, it always seems to just go around and around in
circles, it's a bit like finding yourself in the express check out queue
stuck behind some single mother with a screaming kid and a month's worth of
produce!

This went off topic the day we all decided that accessibility and ability
were two different matters.

Colin F.