[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:01:01 +0100

Hi Carol
The access site is a lot more accessible than the normal Tesco site and the
other supermarkets.  However, it is not as comprehensive as the other sites.
For instance: you will have to input your credit/debit card details every time
you shop whereas the normal site stores your details; You cannot use electronic
vouchers on the access site; and I have found that not all the items are on the
access site.  Also, the format of the access site has changed at least three
times in the three years I have been using it, which is a little annoying.

A useful tip for all the supermarket on-line shopping sites is that you don't
have to do all your shopping in one go.  You can log on, do a little shopping,
log off and the site stores your order.  When you go back you can add to the
original order.  You can even change your order after you have sent in the
order to the supermarket as long as you do it up to 24 hours before delivery.

On the access site, a very useful tool is the alt left arrow to go back a page
and control f to find a product on a page.  There is also a find facility as a
link.

Have fun

Barry H