[access-uk] Re: TESCO AGAIN

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:44:02 +0100

Well, everything's working fine now in the normal site but they won't take my word that there must be something wrong somewhere that both my computers won't work with the Access site.

Surely others must be having problems - or perhaps you're not like me in getting the shopping list more or less done, failing to finish so go out to shop a bit and therefore have to take some things off the list. Oh well, I'll survive, no doubt.

Thanks for the info.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx