[access-uk] Re: TECH CHRISTMAS GIFTS

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 23:04:58 -0000

Are you saying you couldn't reformat the card but somehow did the Flash instead? Woops!

Do you have anyone else around who could format it for you?

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "rajmund" <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 31 December 2014 1:23 pm

You can format the card using your U2. It's in Utilities. Just be careful you don't format your Flash drive. Haven't done it myself but I'd do so if
I hadn't got a computer.

If I can help at all, let me know.