[access-uk] Re: TECH CHRISTMAS GIFTS

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 13:22:49 -0000

You can format the card using your U2. It's in Utilities. Just be careful you don't format your Flash drive. Haven't done it myself but I'd do so if I hadn't got a computer.

If I can help at all, let me know.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "rajmund" <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 31 December 2014 12:55 pm

Well, at least you can use it on your Sense. Certainly there weren't even
these cards around when I got married!  <Smiles>

I love my U2, despite its various shortcomings.