[access-uk] Re: TAPISRV

  • From: "Annabel" <annabel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:21:53 +0100

Hi George,  Thank you so much for your help.  I think I'll have to get help
with this one. I'm certainly not comfortable with editing the registry but
will attempt your instructions and seek help if I can't manage.  Sounds
complicated but I'm really pleased to know what the problem is.  I'll let
you know how it goes or I may be back for more advice.   Annabel.