[access-uk] Re: TALKS update

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:50:54 -0000

Hi Steve,

LOL I've updated items like sat nav's in the past and regretted it, so
when I depend on something that talks, I'm naturally cautious.  As my
father in law says, "Better is the enemy of good".  I have been very
happy with the N91 8GB and Talks, its one piece of kit which I haven't
been compelled to throw against a wall.
My wife will be needing a new phone soon, now which one to get, the N95
or what about the new I phone?

Dave

Hi Dave,

It's a good job not everyone waits, otherwise no-one would ever upgrade
anything.  Don't be a wimp, go for it <Smile>.

All the best

Steve