[access-uk] Re: TALKS update

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:31:12 -0000

Thanks very much for that Clive. I'll give it a shot. I was certainly very impressed when I pinched Ian's phone to have a go on that. There's no doubt about it, TALKS gets my thumbs up for being the best bit of kit for a long time. Makes you wonder how we managed without it.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>