[access-uk] TALKS Update

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:29:34 -0000

For those following this thread, I have now got my N91 browsing the web.  I was
having a problem with Vodafone Live, and still am.  But I went to Google and
typed in Teletext, just for something to bring up in the search.  From there, I
went to the Teletext page, and of course headed for the sports headlines.  From
there, I went to the football pages, and to news about the Champions League
games tonight.  I must admit I could spend hours and hours browsing on it, the
whole thing is fantastic.  Yes sure I can do that on the Internet using my PC,
but it's quite something else to lift the phone and do it anywhere.

So for those thinking of updating TALKS, I would recommend going to the latest
version if you are that way inclined.

Jackie