[access-uk] Re: TALKING dab

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:52:08 -0000

MessageHi Ian,

No, the info part is a bit clumsy.  You have to hold the info key down, here
the first bit of info, press it again to change the mode, then hold it down
again.  It would be nice if you could switch it into Info mode, so that all
the speech is echoed as you change the info.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk