[access-uk] Re: TALKING CALLER ID

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:15:52 -0000

sounds to me like it could be snookered.

the cobolt one is strange isn't it as you have toput the numbers in first or
something so it knows them and you can only put so many in,  is the rnib one
different

i have a stand alone talking caller id from rnib but i can't remember how much
i paid for it,  we were being pesteredsomething cronic by an 0800 number, i'd
tried answering but saying nothing but leaving the line open but that didn't
work, tried throwing the hanset in a box with the line open and that didn't
work either, i then pressed the button on the caller id so they could hear
their own phone number, that did it, haven't had them call again since!!