[access-uk] Re: TALKING ATOMIC ANALOGUE WATCH

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:44:36 +0100

Our radio controlled clock changed its time with the arrival of BST with no problems and has kept time since.

Iain
-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 9:14 PM
To: Access UK Mailing List
Subject: [access-uk] TALKING ATOMIC ANALOGUE WATCH

Hi all,

We're just checking up whether anyone is able to confirm whether or not the
radio time signal sent from Cumbria (we think) is in fact in operation and
working well.

We recently changed the battery in Mike's watch and all appeared to go well
for a few weeks then, suddenly, a few days back, it stopped updating.  We're
wondering whether or not a chip has gone in the watch, or if there's a fault
with the signal for some reason.  We're not aware of anything going on which
would block the signal in our area.

If all else fails then I'll just have to change the batteries in our atomic
clock and see if that resets.  If it receives no signal, that will also
become redundant.

Any information which helps us with this would be gratefully received.

--
Carol P