[access-uk] Re: TALKING ATOMIC ANALOGUE WATCH

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:40:02 +0100

Hi,

Now you have mentioned it I have just pressed the update button on the watch and it has jut said UK time not updated so maybe there is some sort of problem.

        On 30/03/2012 21:14, Carol Pearson wrote:
Hi all,

We're just checking up whether anyone is able to confirm whether or not
the radio time signal sent from Cumbria (we think) is in fact in
operation and working well.

We recently changed the battery in Mike's watch and all appeared to go
well for a few weeks then, suddenly, a few days back, it stopped
updating. We're wondering whether or not a chip has gone in the watch,
or if there's a fault with the signal for some reason. We're not aware
of anything going on which would block the signal in our area.

If all else fails then I'll just have to change the batteries in our
atomic clock and see if that resets. If it receives no signal, that will
also become redundant.

Any information which helps us with this would be gratefully received.

--
Carol P

All The Best
Kevin Cussick