[access-uk] Re: System access to go

  • From: "David Quarmby" <quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:19:06 +0100

I get something similar but find when you don't get a response from pressing
alt r, if you wait a while and press alt r again, System Access loads up.  It's
almost if it is a timing issue where the request to press alt r comes before
the software is ready for you to press alt r.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019