[access-uk] Re: System Restore help please

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:30:18 -0000

Hi Katherine.

For some reason, when I bought my new computer last April, the Restore Function was turned off. This meant that when I eventually wanted to restore back to factory settings in December, I was told that there were no restore points as this function had been turned off. Unfortunately, I had to put my computer back to the shop with all disks that came with it. Cost me £45.00.

It's quite important to go into Control Panel/System then system restore and ensure that this function is turned on as soon as you buy a new computer. Saves a lot of bother.

Best wishes.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>