[access-uk] Re: System Restore

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 07:02:22 -0000

Thanks Vanja  All just fine now.

Roger

From: Vanja Sudar
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 6:58 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: System Restore

Hi Roger.

You most certainly can delete your old system restore points, in fact you can
delete all but the last one so that way if your system is still not stable in
it’s current state, you can return to previously functioning state, but by
following procedure all the older restore points will be deleted.

1. Click start and type disk cleanup.

2. Choose the drive on which your windows OS is located.
3. When presented with the dialogbox, choose ‘more options’ tab.
4. Click on  ‘system restore and shadow coppies ...clean up’ button.
5. Click ‘delete when presented with the prompt.

HTH.