[access-uk] Re: System Restore

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 14:46:48 +0100

You may be right Chris but I used to be able to do a system restore on my old computer with XP Home but not on this new one even though I'm using the same operating system because I purchased the computer without one and used the one from the old computer. I once did a clean re-install on this machine because of problems I was having together with the fact I was unable to do system restore. My other problems were solved but not this one. I'm baffled.

Roger

What disease did "cured" ham actually have?

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>