[access-uk] System Freezing

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:12:01 -0000

Hi All

I am having some problems with my system freezing and needing to be re-booted to continue. I'm only getting this when I leave the machine on overnight to do things such as a defrag. I've looked at Task Manager and it tells me I'm using 100% of my CPU the majority being the Task Manager and the Explorer.

I have 1280 megs of RAM but I'm not sure how much I'm using as I don't know where to look for this. I seem to remember the Event Log is a good place to look but I just don't know where to look for this. I'm wondering if I may have a problem with memory bleeding.

Any help anyone can give will be much appreciated.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.