[access-uk] Re: System Access To Go

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:59:32 -0000

Hi Robin,

I can't be sure, but it sounds like your firewall whatever one you are
using, is blocking System Access from working.  Check that there is no
window coming up from your firewall asking you to allow it.  If there is,
check the option that says remember this decision or whatever it is, then
hit yes, you want to allow it.

All the best

Steve