[access-uk] Re: System Access

  • From: <andrewtaff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:14:51 -0000

Hi there s a to go is just the screen reader side of it this has no time limit
but if this is not used for months your log in details are deleted as for the
mobile network with all the movies and stuff that is just a 30 day demo to see
if you like it before paying for it Hope this helps best wishes Andrew