[access-uk] Re: System Access

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:00:57 +0100

It is 1000 percent better than narrator which only reads menus and dialogue boxes. Although the demo is only supposed to run for 20 minutes, all that means is that you can't get into the menue of system access after that time. The program itself continues to work
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>