[access-uk] Re: Syncrinizing hands on a Tissot Silen-t

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:20:56 +0100

Thanks. I do have the RNIB manual but I didn't realize that setting the hands to 12 would mean the watch would then sort itself out correctly to the time shown by the vibrations. Its frustrating having to set the hands but then very clever how it all sorts itself out from there.

At 19:56 30/08/2009, you wrote:
Well Dean, if I understand the instructions correctly, you only need to wait for 10 seconds after you finish synchronising the hours and minutes hands for the watch to resume working. But it seams that you need to move both hands to the 12 o'clock position regardless of the time which the watch is set to. So set both hands on the 12 o'clock position and wait for 10 seconds, after then the hands will move to the correct time then the watch will resume working as it should. Again this is my interpretation... Do you have the audio manual? I can send you the relevant track if you want.

HTH,
Amro