[access-uk] Synchronising an Iriver H320 with Windows Media Player

  • From: "SHARON BOWELL" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 21:34:24 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone help.

I have just obtained a new Iriver H320 jukebox MP 3 player, and am having
problems putting music on to it.

I was advised to use windows media player and synchronise it across that
way.  However, windows media cannot find the device.

I have installed the relevant software that came with the machine, but am
still having no luck.

Can anyone help, or give me another suggestion as to how to get music across
from my PC to the MP3 player.

I did not choose this MP 3 player, it was a gift, so am not sure as to how
user friendly it is.

I am using jaws 6.01, windows media 10, and windows XP.

Any help much appreciated, as I am completely lost as to where to go now.

Many thanks.

Sharon