[access-uk] Re: Symantec updates

  • From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:02:17 +0100

Douglas, I've installed the update you talk about and do not have any problem with email, probably because my setup is very different to yours,, not much help, I know, hope someone comes up with a solution for you. Have you updated to service pack 2? that might be , if you haven't , a reason why Nav is messing about, their latest updates are for people who have sp2, if I understood properly What I read that is. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

Cheers for now,

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>