[access-uk] Re: Sygate Upgrade

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 03:43:29 +0100

Hi Frank, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but you could try
going to the Sygate option window, updates tap, click on the check now
button and start the updating procedure from the scratch again; you might
succeed the second time.

Just to let you know, I updated mine today and things went very smoothly.

Cheers,

Amro