[access-uk] Re: Switching to BT Infinity

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:51:27 +0100

Hi John, Thanks for your advice. The engineer didn't have a clu on manually setting up the BT Home Hub so I had to install all the BT parafinalia. My existing Netgear won't work because its an ADSL modem rather than a cable one. I'm just about to go and take a look at your recommendation as Ican't seem to figure out how to set up port forwarding on this BT thing.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Farley" <j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>