[access-uk] Re: Switch File Converter

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 00:22:49 -0000

Eleanor,

I'm not sure what the licence terms are for Switch, but I was under the
impression that it is not freeware.

You could try Free Audio CD to mp3 Converter from DVDVideoSoft.

The bundle of programs that these good people offer has many conversion
utilities in it, including the CD to mp3 converter. All the programs appear to
be accessible to screen readers.

Go to

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

Vince.