[access-uk] Re: Support for XP

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:17:52 +0100

Thanks, Ted - I would be interested, particularly in the make and model
number.  Having used Toshibas in the past, I have been looking at some of
their "lower end" models and did not notice the words "Vista compatible".
But from George's experience, I wonder whether the term "Vista
compatible" has any precise meaning.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison