[access-uk] Re: Supernova and Outlook Express Folders

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 19:58:05 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

Having seen your message to which I am now replying, and being a user of both Supernova and outlook express, I picked my Access-uk folder and tried to jump in the way you want to. I found that it is possible, but you have to go into the view menu and then select Sort by, and then within that submenu sort messages on the from field. Once you've done that it seems as if first letter navigation will work within the folder.

I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon