[access-uk] Summary of KNFB Users Conference Call

  • From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 06:45:33 -0800

KNFB users or interested persons may want to check out my summary of a three hour conference call with KNFB officials and about ninety KNFB users that took place last Thursday night (U.S. time zone) and had one or two U.K. participants as well. Here is the link to my post on the KNFB Reader Users email list:

http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/reader-users_nfbnet.org/2010-March/009913.html

Best regards,
Grandpa Dave in California