[access-uk] Re: Suggestions for netbook

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 04:25:37 +0100

Hi Mike.

Well, I've never used the Samsung N230 so I cant comment on that particular
model, but the Asus model doesn't pack all that much of a punch when it comes
to sound, having tiny speakers.  Its perfectly good enough for speech and
windows audio though, but I wouldn't want to play music through it as the sound
although clear and rich lacks punch and definition.  It doesn't distort though
thank heaven, at least not on my own machine.

All the best, Ibrahim.