[access-uk] Re: Suggestions for Wireless Modem?

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:36:50 +0100

Thanks very much, Amro.

Are you saying then that, even if I change the modem, I still won't be able to
allow something which is being blocked?

I can't even update Jaws through the update feature but have to go onsite.

My NOD32 which is set to automatically update isn't allowed to do it either but
I can update manually which of course I do often.

However, some radio programmes aren't being allowed either and I have no way of
getting them.

Best wishes,

Joan.