[access-uk] Re: Suggestion: allow one to try voices

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:04:47 +0100

Hi Chris,

I think it would be confusing to new users.  They would select their voice
and then get told the licence has expired, and not know why necessarily.

You can already get a 10 day demo, delete your code and request this, then
you can contact us for a 20 day extension.  You can only do this one, but 30
days is ample time to try out the voices.

All the best

Steve