[access-uk] Re: Subscription Address

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:11:11 +0100

Thanks Douglas

I will think about giving it a try to see how it works, if it does not work satisfactorily then I can always sign up to manx.net or some other ISP later. I will see how things go for the next week or two with the more frequent downloads that I have recently started.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>