[access-uk] Re: Streeming from ITV, how is this achieved? was Re: How easy is it to download a program from the ITV catch-up for ITV1?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:04:10 -0000

Hi Andy,

As I have some residual vision and use Supernova as my
screen access software, I'll give streaming a try but it'll
be a case of trial and error.

BTW, what other steps will I need to accomplish to locate
the play button is it on a page related to the program I
want to watch?  As I implied when I replied to George, I'd
appreciate some instructions on the process of streaming
please.

Alexander Shannon