[access-uk] Re: Streeming from ITV, how is this achieved? was Re: How easy is it to download a program from the ITV catch-up for ITV1?

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:08:54 -0000

I don't know, but if there is a button that is a graphic, If you have sighted assistance initially, you might be able to count the number of graphics and if you have been told which one is the correct one you need do a mouse click on it. I'm not sure as not being a jsws user, butthis might be easier with window-eyes. ----- Original Message ----- From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>