[access-uk] Re: Streaming without having to download

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:16:04 +0100

What you need to do is to go to the winamp preferences and make sure thatanything do do with windows media is unchecked. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 10:06 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Streaming without having to download

I have a similar issue. There is a radio program that I like to listen to, and it can be streamed as well. Before I installed Winamp, I had no problem doing this. But now, when I try to stream something, it just won't play. The streaming for this program is done through Windows Media player. Could it be that Winamp and Windows Media are somehow in conflict or incompatible with each other? Any help would be appreciated.

Shea
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>