[access-uk] Re: Streaming of sport events

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:39:53 -0000

And like I said, don't forget to check Absolute radio, although they now have
several DAB stations playing dedicated formats, such as an 80s station, and a
90's station, they also have a  DAB station, which I think is also still on the
1215 [old Virgin frequency], that carries one game a week, but not every week,
depending on what others have been granted the rights to do, but if they have,
it seems always to be a 3 pm kick-off on a Saturday -

Andy